[Amc-list] 70 AMX Torque Link Clearance:

[Amc-list] 70 AMX Torque Link Clearance:

Hi All,
I am a long time reader and first time poster, but here's my dilemma.

I purchased a new set of torque link bushings for my AMX. The bushings
are too tight to fit over the bolts. The follow are the measurements of
the new and old bushing along with the bolt O.D.

   * New bushing I.D= .740
   * Old bushing I.D. = .755
   * Fine threaded to body bolt shaft O.D.=.738
   * Fine threaded bolt threads O.D. =.743
   * Coarse threaded bolts are way to large.

Has anyone ran into this problem and what  was the resolution?

Regards, John H.