[Amc-list] junkyarding in N Seattle

I stopped in at Pull-A-Part in Lynnwood (close to home) after work yesterday. I was going to get a bench seat for my '86 MJ (Comanche) longbox 4x4 that's almost ready to sell (I swapped in a lower mileage 2.5L/AX5/NP207 along with a new clutch, flywheel and CPS)
   Anyways, the reason I zipped over there is my son called to tell me there was a '72 Hornet wagon there (sadly, it is and the body was in VERY restorable condition) I was looking for a Model 20 to put in my '82 Spirit, but the wagon has a D35. It's a 258/904 with AC but no PS (compressor mounts on driver's side). Brand name is Road King? Looks like an aftermarket setup that mounts under the dash. I scored the crank pulley (hopefully it's work to put 2 belts on my GM alt in the Spirit. 1 belt squeals too much since it's running both the fan and 95 amp 1 wire alt)
   I was also looking for Spirit seats (I need a base for the driver's side) but someone already swapped in what looks like VW seats (they have the turn handle in front to adjust the back) on a home made wood base. I'm going back today for the ceiling panel (it'll need trimming) and sun visors