[Amc-list] rear axle for Eddie stakes(continue)

[Amc-list] rear axle for Eddie stakes(continue)

My son and I just went out and counted the revolutions of(driver's) tire to yoke; it's already on stands, so it wasn't difficult. Without the right rear tire turning, after marking one side of the yoke and a spot on the tire, it took 7 revolutions before they both lined up again. Conclusions? Also, thanks for the info regarding applications for the Hornet exhaust pipe, but the real question was: is it worth something to someone, and is it rare(it really is from the "70's" and spotless) or common as dirt? Hey, Richard, how was Greenmead? I dumped so much into my Eagle this year I couldn't afford the trip to Michigan. I ALMOST made it last year(got to Ecorse), but had carb problems and then the rain convinced me to stay home. Good some die-hards made it.