[Amc-list] 30TH. AMC NATIONALS

It is less than a month before the start of one of the premier AMC
events, the 30th. AMC NATIONALS, to be held Sep. 11-13, 2008 at Cordova
Dragway park, Cordova, IL. As of today we have $8325 in cash to award the
racers and car show entries,, plus over 90 door prizes and pre-entry
prizes!!

If anyone needs a pre-entry form, which will save you $5.00 and get you a
free gift, send me your address and I will mail you one.

The schedule at the track will be a swap meet, free picnic, car corral
and an AMC Gamblers race on Friday, Sep 12th. and on Saturday, Sep. 13th.
we will have the car show, swap meet, car corral and 3 brackets of AMC
drag racing. Plus after the AMC racing the track will have Hi-Roller
bracket race open to all makes.

Hope to seem you there!!

Jock Jocewicz - President/Editor NAMDRA  NAMDRA@xxxxxxxx or
namdra1@xxxxxxx
8537 Antioch Rd., Salem, WI 563168  (262) 843-4326
                 JOIN NAMDRA - the best AMC club around!!
30th. AMC NATIONALS - SEP.11-13. 2008 - CORDOVA DRAGWAY PARK
AMO#19, NAMDRA#46, AMCRC#974, NHRA#41915, IHRA#6766