[Amc-list] Who knows Renaults? GTA? Ragtop!

[Amc-list] Who knows Renaults? GTA? Ragtop!

>I did some searching and see it appears the GTA would be about the equiv
>of working on the 196 anymore!

I GOT YOUR SOLUTION!!!!! go find you a wrecked dodge peon srt4.... ;-)  the turbo model. mopar had "stage" kits for them, stage 3 got near, if not right at 400 hp out of the little 2.4L. no idea how much boost it was. full warranty. THAT would be fun in that boxy little 2 door ragtop...

i think i just added fuel to your fire didnt i mark??? :-P

dave stohler
my rambler pics@
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules