Re: [Amc-list] Who knows Renaults? GTA? Ragtop!

Re: [Amc-list] Who knows Renaults? GTA? Ragtop!

I'm on the Renault na list (don't know the web address
but do a google search) because I bought a got a few
AMC/Renault parts with an AMC parts lot I bought a few
years ago.  Parts for those cars are very thin on the
ground.  Judging from the list posts, there are lots
of electrical problems with those cars and the brakes
seem to be a problem.  Do a google search on Joe
Wagner in Ohio.  He's one of the frequent posters to
that list and has more than one Renault right now I
think.

Joe Fulton

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-Trucks___1987-Renault-GTA-Top-Line-Convertivle_W0QQitemZ270264635202