Re: [Amc-list] ot: cam grind specs?

Contact Crane tech support?

Anyway, a bit of google searching on crane fireball 302a came up with the
following.  I know very little about cams, so I don't know if these specs
make sense or not.

gross lift 505/516
duration 050 224/232
full duration 302/330
intake open/close 45-77
exhaust open/close 87-63

Here's the links if you're interested.  I think it's in Swedish.

http://bilsystemingenjor.se/mur0f/viewtopic.php?t=89&sid=4757f97e2bf14d533e65af1b10469fc3
http://forum.lazzat.se/archive/index.php/t-16024.html

Todd