From: "Spro"
Subject: [Amc-list] Scrap warning - 65 Wagoneer & late 60's Gladiator
        (327's)

If I can't find someone to buy these vehicles in the next 2 weeks or so, I'm going to scrap them
both when I get a day off.  Scrap is running around $240/ton up here.  I don't have titles for each
of them, but Michigan changed their laws concerning low-value, old vehicles and getting a title
issues basically only requires you to sign a form indicating that you didn't steal the vehicle.
I'll take care of this for the buyer if they wish.

The Wagoneer is $500 and comes with a new starter (uninstalled).

- AMC 327

- 3-speed on the column.

- Dana 20

- D27 front, D53 rear.  5x5.5"  Unknown gearing, but probably fairly low.

- Warn lockouts.

- Miles unknown - don't know if the odometer is accurate or functional.

- Original rhino nose.

- Manual brakes.

- Manual steering.

Interior incomplete - needs headliner and some other pieces.  Driver's floor is rusty, but body has
held up surprisingly well.  Minor damage to passenger rear corner, but isolated to the tail light
area.  Couple glass pieces missing, but I have a source for.  Tailgate glass present, but there's
something wrong with the crank.  Already located a source for the parts - same guy that has the
glass.  I got this vehicle out of Indiana.  It is suspected that the only issue keeping it from
starting was the starter itself.  All the original engine accessories are intact, including the
Motorola electronics and the washer bottle.  I have been told that the carb is from a 327 and from
the correct era, it is not correct and that it appears to be a Rambler model that someone may have
swapped on for fuel economy.  Please let me know of any inaccuracies.  I accept PayPal.

http://msproviero.googlepages.com/1965Wagoneer32701.JPG

http://msproviero.googlepages.com/1965Wagoneer32702.JPG

http://msproviero.googlepages.com/1965Wagoneer32703.JPG

http://msproviero.googlepages.com/1965Wagoneer32704.JPG

http://msproviero.googlepages.com/1965Wagoneer32705.JPG

http://msproviero.googlepages.com/1965Wagoneer32706.JPG

http://msproviero.googlepages.com/1965Wagoneer32707.JPG

The Gladiator is for parts (body trashed) and is $300.  It's a 327/TH400/D20 with P/S, P/B, and Dana
44's f/r with Warn lockouts.

Both are located in Highland, MI 48357.

-Spro