Re: [Amc-list] More Cheap Brakes

" From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx
"
" Anyone have specs on the 89-92 T-bird rotor?

napa sez:
height oa	1 25/32"
diameter	10 11/64"
bolt circle	5 x 4 1/4" [may well be typo]

'93-6 [and later?] rear are listed 1 1/16" x 10 25/64" and 5 x 4 1/4",
vy similar.

i think you're right about the ranger axle being small bearing like
cars and not large bearing like other trucks.  nb. both ranger and
exploder used set #6 & #2 bearings on 2wd front rotors.  mid '95 they
both switched to #5 inners but napa doesn't clearly correlate any
rotor changes...

" The Calipers I bought are from LKQ and come complete with snipped
" cable ends and hoses so I should be able to use them to do the
" layout and figure out cables and hoses.
"
" []
"
" I think they would actually clear a stock 14" wheel using the T-bird rotor!

if this is true, the '94-'04 cobra 11.65" rear rotors should clear 15"
wheels also, though the 13" fronts 'require 17" wheels' according to
fms.