[Amc-list] Nick, AJ, any other AMC Engine Builders- Give me an email?

[Amc-list] Nick, AJ, any other AMC Engine Builders- Give me an email?

Hey guys, I have a guy I met last week that has been doing some custom engine stuff for a Monster Strip AMX in OKC and some Mud Draggers in St Louis.

He wants to see if there is any interest from AMC engine builders.  He doesn't advertise, but has about 170 engine shops around the country he works with... all aluminum stuff and he does PRIMO work- several Bonneville teams as well (some WILD in pan dry sump stuff and even intakes with outershell that circulates cold water for hte intake charge!)

Anyway, I am going to be bring a sample to Cordova, but I figured if I sent you prices and some pics you can tell me if there is interest/ need out there for another player in the field.

Have a great weekend,

Jesse