[Amc-list] Adding Power Brakes to a 1969 Rambler‏

[Amc-list] Adding Power Brakes to a 1969 Rambler‏

Greetings,

   I am new to the list and am really enjoying it. I recently acquired a 1969 Rambler (Base Model) with a 199 ci. L6. It currently has
  manual drum brakes. I am wanting to add power brakes. I have done some research, but have a few questions. I have located this Brake Booster
  with Master Cylinder:

  http://www.autozone.com/R,583873/vehicleId,1485101/initialAction,partProductDetail/store,562/partType,00143/shopping/partProductDetail.htm

  I am wondering about what kind of issues I may run into relating to mounting the new unit. As well as the linkage between the power booster
  and the brake pedal. Anyone ever do this kind of conversion? Thanks for any advice/guidance anyone can offer.