----------------
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 10:06:05 -0400
From: "Bruce Griffis" <bruce.griffis@xxxxxxxxx>

But I picked the magazine up for the short blurb on the '61 Rambler
Custom 6. What a nice little car. I can definately see tooling around
in an early '60's Rambler. Still small enough to fit in my garage.
Still small and light enough to get decent mileage. Still an easy to
work on 6.

I like my American, and can't wait to get it sorted out - but the
early Custom and Classic line is pretty cool, too. Hmmmmmmm - a Cross
Country would be pretty styling for cruising, toting the kayak to the
river or camping.While I like the '63 (and '64) Classics, the earlier
models would probably fit in the garage a little better.

Good thing my wallet is empty, or I'd be looking (and my wife would be
none-too happy!).

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"