Re: [Amc-list] Off with his head!

Making progress!

Got just about everything off, lined up on plastic on the garage floor
and labelled as to what it is and where it goes. Hope nobody moves it!
Gotta tell the kids no ping pong tournaments until the car is sewed
back up again (my half of the garage is for the Rambler, or it's
assorted and sundry parts, or ping pong championships).

The front part of the head is ready to go, but I have some figuring to
do on the back. All the studs are out, the rocker arm assembly is off.
The push rods are on a piece of paper numbered 1-12, hope they stay
that way. The only thing I see left is the heater control valve and
that long pipe it's on. And one stud that is backed out about 2 inches
but still not coming out - gotta work on it with some pliers to try
and pull it up.

Anyway - hope to get the thing off and some more pics today!!!! Gotta
get it to the machine shop, I want to be ready for a CHVA cruise to
see what that club is like.
Bruce