Re: [Amc-list] Manifold question

If it is mostly a street driver I would go with the Performer.....the
Air Gap is an updated version
of the R4B....and does not work well in cool weather no heat
crossover...the R4B is a good manifold
and works year a round.....I have one on the 360 in my AMX and I have a
Performer on the 360
in my Jeep GW....I like them both....have not tried the Air Gap yet.....
Jim