[Amc-list] engine swaps

well, i think im going to just find me an engine to swap. pulled the oil pan the other night. everything looks pretty clean. it has 2 newer looking rods in it. odd... the bearings look pretty dam wore. i forgot how many miles were on the car. it has 97,xxx. i know where there is like a 59 or so classic cross country. has ohv with man/od. will have to change out the crank. pressure wash it real good, paint it rering it and new bottom bearings. that should be the same motor as the 63 american shouldnt it?

dave stohler
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules