From: Joe Fulton <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] Aluminum V8 Hemmings Classic Car
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, July 19, 2008, 9:15 PM

The latest issue has an article by Steve Magnante
(sp?) about the experimental/prototype aluminum V8
made by Alcoa for AMC in the 1950s.  The engine has an
aluminum block AND aluminum heads. Larry Daum has the
engine and was interviewed for the story.  Thanks
Larry.  There is also other mention of American Motors
in that issue, which features station wagons.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA