Re: [Amc-list] 232 combustion chamber - squish space

Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I'd hate to call it one way or the other.
> Your pistons are down the hole a bit, so it may be of no help at all, but then again...

Well I dropped off the '64 head and took the 70 home. They cleaned it
up. Valve guides all worn, and exhaust valves slightly burned, all
valves have recession and need replacing. No complaints -- 250,000 miles
or so on them.

Is .114" squish space workable, is the question.