[Amc-list] windows

Hey Guys I,m wondering if there is a way to lub side
windows so they roll easier without removing door
panels and interior. I have one rear window in a 73
Jav that barely moves. Also having overheating
problems.Rebuilt 304-New heavy duty
radiator,thermostat,water pump,aftermarket flex fan
and half shroud and it overheats in heavy traffic.Only
thing I can think of is full shroud and fan spacer.
Never had a shroud when I bought mine ether.