Re: [Amc-list] Anybody have a 1965 (one year only) Exhaust manifold for

Re: [Amc-list] Anybody have a 1965 (one year only) Exhaust manifold for the 195.6 OHV?

Looking forward to giving it a shot. I was able to get off all exhaust
system nuts this weekend. On one the whole stud came out! The nut was
frozen. I figured I'd pull the exhaust manifold off - but my middle
kid is in Florida with friends and I lent him my car - so have to use
the Rambler for any quick local trips this week while my wife and
older son are at work.

Not sure when I'll get the replacement exhaust manifold, so I just put
it all back together again for the week. I used anti-seize compound
and replaced all the nuts and lock washers. Replaced the one stud that
backed out. As soon as I get the stud extractor tool - I'll hit the
last one and replace it.

I figure if I drove it some 600 miles with a cracked manifold, another
20 miles or so shouldn't be a major issue - we'll just keep the
windows open like we've done to date.