Re: [Amc-list] 195.6ohv ignition timing and mileage (and therefore, powe

Re: [Amc-list] 195.6ohv ignition timing and mileage (and therefore, power)

Sandwich Maker wrote:

> just to clarify - it's a delco dist, right?  advance kits don't
> include this part?

I forget the brand (RTFM when I'm home)! I never thought to look for the
RIGHT kit! I use springs I had laying around...

I'll figure that out and go look. I'm cheap, but I'm also lazy. If I can
buy a kit with more advance, I'll do so.