<mailto:sale-739942721@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=1993%20Jeep%20Cherokee%20XJ%20**2WD%20transmission%20&%3b%20HO%204.0**%20-%20$250%20%28Spring%29>
Date: 2008-07-01, 11:59PM CDT

I have a 1993 Jeep Cherokee XJ 2 wheel drive transmission for sale. Has
only 60,000 miles on it . It's clean and complete with the torque
converter. The motor and tranny were pulled from the Jeep to do a V8 383
stroker with a 700r4 transmission , to turn into a race car. It has been
stored inside since it was pulled about 6 months ago.
I'm only asking $250 CASH , NO TRADES . And I will load it for you. You
can't buy a bench job for that price.

I also have the complete 4.0 HO motor for sale. It's was pulled a
complete motor with everything on it ( distributor , spark plugs and
wires , alternator , starter , power steering pump , fan , radiator
hoses , intake , injectors, wiring harness for the motor , exhaust
manifold ) . When I said complete ,I meant complete . It still ran like
a champ , but was smoking . But it ran perfect with no knocking or
pinging . You just can't kill these old 4.0's .

Only asking $500 CASH , NO TRADES. Core charge is at least this much.
And I will assist in loading . I have a chain hoist on an a frame in my
driveway.

Will post pics tomorrow.

Call or reply by email at the link provided
713.834.4906

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080706-0, 07/06/2008
Tested on: 7/7/2008 2:21:47 AM