Re: [Amc-list] 63-64 Classic torque tube adapter needed bad

Re: [Amc-list] 63-64 Classic torque tube adapter needed bad

Mike,

  I had a 1963 Classic 550  a few years back and sold it to a local guy who ended up scrapping it.As far as I'm aware, the car is still intact and has not been crushed but was retitled with a salvage title, as I tried to buy it back from the junk yard that has it.

  The car is located at Cat Auto Parts on 73rd and South Chicago Avenue in Chicago.  Should you call them or visit them to see if the car is still there, it was parked on the
  north east section of the lot against the fence.  As far as I know, it is still there.  The car did run and drive when I sold it but the yard had lost the keys...

  Good Luck...

mastrmike@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
  Hello all,
I am trying to get my '63 Rambler Classic Wagon on the road and need a 63-64
Classic torque tube adapter. I would appreciate any help in locating one.
Thanks,
Mike

--
Mike Mastrangelo