Re: [Amc-list] Motorola Alternator Question

Re: [Amc-list] Motorola Alternator Question

" From: "Steven F. Brueggeman" <amcer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" 55A will bolt in without modifications.

they use the same reg too.  i routinely do this upgrade when i need an
alt.

also note moto alts were used well up into the '70s and only differ in
minor ways from a '67 spec, and used to be considerably cheaper.