Re: [Amc-list] Javelin Commercial?? Growing up in the '60s was a

Re: [Amc-list] Javelin Commercial?? Growing up in the '60s was a

" From: "Graham, George W (GE Infra, Energy)" <george.graham@xxxxxx>
"
"
" Off-topic PS; recently got in my final "retirement" car -- a '98 Aston
" Martin DB7.
" []
" Looked at some newer "early-2000" cars, but decided against the V12
" headaches.

are the aston v12s really known to be problem children?  they're
technically a doubled ford duratec v6.

i watched with great pleasure as aston club racer models swept the
podium for their class in this year's nurburgring 24h.  they were also
unexpectedly popular with the spectators, as some of the few
non-german cars amongst the 220 [!!] entrants.