[Amc-list] Free 1984 Eagle in Albany Oregon

[Amc-list] Free 1984 Eagle in Albany Oregon

I've got an 84 Eagle wagon project that has been sitting to long so I'm
going to thin the herd. It's got a rebuilt 727 trans in it, new front
bearings, an HEI and I don't remember what else. The engine has a bad
bearing and the brakes are bad from sitting. The interior isn't great as
anyone whose had a car sit in a wet climate can attest to. I think the color
brown is nutmeg. The transfer case worked fine the last time I drove it
which was a long time ago. The trans has about 50 miles on it and has a TCI
shift kit and I know it is a 727 because the 998 is on my garage floor. The
engine gave up right after the trans swap naturally. I was going to build a
stroker motor for it but that was 2 moves ago. So if you want it bring a
trailer and haul it away. The car is located in Albany, Oregon. If no one
wants it I might put it on craigslist otherwise I'll scrap it. I'd hate to
see the good parts go to waste but I don't have time to fool with it and I
need to get it out of the way.

Thanks,
Marvin
(oldrust@xxxxxxxxxxx)