Re: [Amc-list] rambler seat upholstery

You can get much of the 1960s and 1970s (maybe older
stuff too) from SMS Auto Interiors in Canby, OR.  It's
kinda pricey but call them with the model number and
trim code off of the door plate and see if they have
what you need.  You'll probably need to find a local
upholsterer to make the seat covers.

Joe Fulton