Re: [Amc-list] A truly evilbay ambassador conv...

Re: [Amc-list] A truly evilbay ambassador conv...

nah! That ones all wrong!
The tailights on a 66 are vertical on the tail of the 1/4's.
Big wave in the left 1/4 of that one right behind the wheel too.
Right side looks muddy and the body lines are not right.
Look at the crossmember, those are Chebbie mounts and thats a turblow trans.
I'm not saying if it was closer that I would not take a look, but it ain't what the add would lead someone
to believe.
   You want mine?
Come and get it...
Cost you more in gas then it's worth.