Re: [Amc-list] [strokers] Re: Detonation

Re: [Amc-list] [strokers] Re: Detonation

Gee, I wonder what this stuff would do if you just dumped it in and went?
Zalman makes a concentrate with corrosion inhibiters for liquid cooled computers to
It runs about $20 for 300ml
  tom you could be a guinea pig since your going to pull the 232 anyway!
[Just kidding]

http://www.yardandpool.com/product.php?productid=1237

I'd consider trying it if I had anything that pinged or ran hot.
On the water contamination thoughts.
If the system is not pressurized or only held at 4-7 psi, would the water not simply cook off as it circulated?
I have no idea on this kind of stuff.

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV