Re: [Amc-list] T-14 on a torque tube...

Mark wrote:

> Right now my workshop smells like dead mouse/ bees.
> I found a dead mouse on the floor.
> The little buggers must have moved in while it was outside!
> The bees nest I knew about.
> Not a real pleasant smell.
> I got the dehumidifier on high, hoping to petrify any carcasses while I'm
in San Francisco next week!

Armand wrote:

Got a hold of an old Isuzu pick up once....
It was in a farmers grove.......
mouse nest and turds everywhere....
Gutted it and I mean gutted it all fabric out....
hosed it down repeatedly in every nook and cranny I could find inside the
cab.....with bleach and all sorts of cleaners....
Got it running pretty good.....
put in a cheap stereo.......
gonna use it for a junk hauler......
never could get the smell out...... no matter what I did......
even added a cherry smell good thing.....
still could smell the dirty four legged buggers.....
drove the thing for about two weeks....
maybe had 200 bucks invested in it.......
dumbass female pulled out directly in front of me from an alley, I tried to
get away but WHAM.....
smoked her shitty GM car.....
Got 800 bucks from her insurance for the truck.....
600 bucks profit....
but no smelly pick up to haul junk with...
mouse turds are impossible to get rid of.........

Good luck with it Mark.

sorry no AMC content.....

Armand