[Amc-list] 1965 195.6 OHV Exhaust Manifold - sources?

[Amc-list] 1965 195.6 OHV Exhaust Manifold - sources?

I picked up a replacement exhaust manifold - but noticed that the one
on my car has two studs for the connection between the manifold and
the exhaust pipe. My replacement used manifold has three studs. I
could probably use it by replacing the downpipe for one with a flange
that uses three studs - but my exhaust pipe looks really good from the
downpipe out. The manifold is what's bad.

So - anyone know of a source for a new exhaust manifold for a 1965
195.6 OHV engine?