Re: [Amc-list] Wide-band fuel/air meters?

Greg Taylor wrote:

> In addition to the A/F meters, you can also use a Gunson Colortune CLEAR spark plug, which lets you see the flame color inside the combustion chamber.  You can make adjustments on-the-fly and watch the color change to the correct A/F burn pattern.  A color-coded chart is provided.  The Colortune is well suited for carbed engine tuning.

Yeah, but I'll get hurt trying to look at it on the highway... :-)

 > Here's a sale on a wide-band A/F meter :
http://tunertools.com/proddetail.asp?prod=IN-3723

I am beginning to think that the datalogger type is actually a better
idea. They all seem headed that way. RPM plus vacuum plus A/F is most
everything. Toss in throttle position and it IS the whole thing...