Re: [Amc-list] Wide-band fuel/air meters?

Re: [Amc-list] Wide-band fuel/air meters?

Ray if you are using leaded fuel it will foul the sensor and ruin it and that is what most of teh cost is. The cheap ones just foul more often.
    BTW I got my tool back for the oil pump gears and yours are on their way.
   Davis

Ray Mick <rmick@xxxxxxx> wrote:
  This web sight has a some good info on fuel air ratio with a wide
band O2 sensor and a volt meter cost ya about 65 dollors.
http://www.telusplanet.net/public/gilesij/Volvord/carb_jet.htm
On Jun 23, 2008, at 1:49 AM, Tom Jennings wrote:

> OK, I gotta get one. Joe, you have one, right?
>
> Can anyone suggest an inexpensive one? In-dash or hand-held, and I
> don't
> need data logging, just A/F ratio within a reasonable range.
>
> I want to tweak two carbureted cars, and later, look at one TBI car.
>
> They seem to run around $250 at Summit. Are there cheaper that are
> worth
> bothering with?

Ray Mick
Somewhere in Kansas