Re: [Amc-list] Charity AMX (moving?)

I just heard from John Widiker -- he had to go to Florida on some family
business and should be back in a few days. He'll check on the paint shop
then and get back in touch with me. I'll call and remind him at the end
of the week if I haven't heard from him yet.

Still no offers on helping move the car. Anyone have any personal
contacts with a transporter company?

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"