[Amc-list] eagle sx/4 spirit parts free Louisville KY

[Amc-list] eagle sx/4 spirit parts free Louisville KY

Hello, I have a bunch of interior panels in black for
an eagle sx/4, spirit, or spirit amx, free if you come
pick them up.  They are big parts so I cannot ship.
both sides of the cargo area, and the back panel with
the speaker holes cut out.  sx/4 passengers side seat
avaliable, off an 80 I think.  I also have a back
hatch, rusty, but good glass, also free.  All parts
are a half hour west of Louisville KY.
Steven Clark