[Amc-list] Craigslist: 401 block and heads in CA (not mine)

[Amc-list] Craigslist: 401 block and heads in CA (not mine)

I just picked up some AMC parts from Jeff, in CA.  He has a 401 block, with the valley line installed and heads with LARGE valves installed.  check out the pics!

http://inlandempire.en.craigslist.org/pts/720895859.html
http://inlandempire.en.craigslist.org/pts/720892264.html

Sincerely,
Greg Taylor :)  <><

And the testimony is this, that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have the life.  - 1 John 5:11-12