[Amc-list] Windshield needed for a '70 AMX

[Amc-list] Windshield needed for a '70 AMX

A couple from Northern California contacted me today looking for a
windshield for their '70 AMX.  They apparently have a line on one with the
green tint at the top of the window from someone in Pennsylvania but I told
them I would post a note to see if anyone closer (Joe in Salinas perhaps???)
might be able to help them.  Please contact me with any leads you may have.
Thanks.

Ross Guistino
NorCal AMCs
Rohnert Park, CA