From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 8:28 AM
To: AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans.
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Ebay AMX

I'd ask for some close up scans of the judging logs.
Looks like it scored 7's for some of the exterior and no extra point for
originality.
I beleive the roof spoiler was a dealer option?
Tom Benvie know all this stuff of the top of his head.

Me, I think it is one sweet looking car going on pics and not caring
much for "originality".

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: "Robert Hollingsworth" <amx686970@xxxxxxxxx>
> All,
>
> I am looking to buy a '68 - '70 AMX 390 4spd that is in the $25k
> range.  I currently have two AMX's that will need a little TLC and am
> considering selling them due to time constraints.  I would like to buy

> an AMX already restored.  I frequently watch Ebay and a few other
> sites for cars and saw a nice looking '69 on Ebay.  It has the roof
> spoiler which I am not sure was an option for the AMX.  I know they
> came on the Mark Donahue Javelins but haven't seen one on the AMX.
> Was this an option?  If not does it reduce the value or desirability
of the car?  What do you guys think about this car?