Re: [Amc-list] SC/R "Clone"

If it's metal and not rust under there, it wouldn't be a bad base for a
project. Strip all that crap from under the hood (hopefully not a lot of
chopping was done).

Man, I hate that deck plate look! I'm sure it comes off. But the other
interior work looks OK from here.

It's no SC/Rambler even if you squint.

But -- it points out what a handsome car it is -- people like these
Americans!