[Amc-list] Ebay AMX

All,

I am looking to buy a '68 - '70 AMX 390 4spd that is in the $25k range.  I
currently have two AMX's that will need a little TLC and am considering
selling them due to time constraints.  I would like to buy an AMX already
restored.  I frequently watch Ebay and a few other sites for cars and saw a
nice looking '69 on Ebay.  It has the roof spoiler which I am not sure was
an option for the AMX.  I know they came on the Mark Donahue Javelins but
haven't seen one on the AMX.  Was this an option?  If not does it reduce the
value or desirability of the car?  What do you guys think about this car?

Item number: 110263004369
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=001&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=110263004369&rd=1

Thanks,
Rob