Re: [Amc-list] My Two Cents on Hydrogen etc

Re: [Amc-list] My Two Cents on Hydrogen etc

I understand. I only hope future discussions don't center around how to saw
your AMC in half to best mount it to the wall to enjoy what AMCing once was.
For visuals think in terms of the mostly defunct Hudson Grill, whose main
feature was  the Hudson front ends jutting out of the walls....
 Steve