Re: [Amc-list] My Two Cents on Hydrogen etc

Re: [Amc-list] My Two Cents on Hydrogen etc

" From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx
"
" The Glycerine burns too.
" Or at least is evaporated, I don't know enough about it's properties
" to be sure, but A Bio diesel guy just adds it to his wood stove fire.
"    Other similar uses are allready out there for it.

it's an alcohol, related to glycols too.  like ethanol, propylene
glycol and glycerine are edible.  one of glycerine's uses is as a
sweetener.

i've heard you can get heaters designed to burn glycerine but it seems
a waste somehow.  it ought to be a good chemical feedstock or
something.

" --
" Mark Price
"