[Amc-list] Fw: [MOL] Hell Drivers Documentary Update

[Amc-list] Fw: [MOL] Hell Drivers Documentary Update

Also from the Nash Club
Here is the update of the Hell Drivers documentary.  We hope to see you there. (details here:http://helldriversmovie.wordpress.com/2008/05/27/world-premiere/ ;) and then moves on to screenings in Philadelphia (late June), the National Sprint Car Hall of Fame in Iowa (early August) and Orlando (late August).  Final scheduling details are being worked out on those other locations and will be updated soon at www.helldriversmovie.com.  Rest assured, we are also working on some New England screenings over the next few months.

For the moment, check out the adrenaline-charged Hell Drivers movie trailer here:
http://helldriversmovie.wordpress.com/see-the-trailers/

Meet Doug Danger, Crash Moreau, Lou "Rocket" Re, and Rocky Hardcore here:
http://helldriversmovie.wordpress.com/daredevils/

Please share this email with any fans of cars, motorcycles, stunts, pop culture or so-called "Americana," you know, the kind of people who like to eat at diners.  We have quite the cross-appeal:  X-gamer motocrossers, history buffs and people who knit (spoiler alert: you'll never believe who engages in this guilty pleasure).  We're reaching out to anyone who has ever carried an Evel Knievel lunch box.

Lastly, if you just can't get enough of "Hell Drivers," you can be amongst the first to get regular updates by clicking here:
http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/emailverifySubmit?feedId=1399597&loc=en_US

Thanks
Peter

Hell Drivers premieres on June 13 at the New Jersey International Film Festival