Re: [Amc-list] cruise home from todays show

Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> They did a news story a while back, Pittsburgh and surrounding area actually has more rain and cloudy days than Seattle!

I'll take southern california any day. No !@!@$!~ mosquitos! But I just
spent $400 having 9 months of plant growth hauled off, after I spent a
good 10 hours hacking it down. You have no idea how fast stuff grows
here. Mean stuff, like bougenvilla (evil thorns), cane grass (grows 8
feet up in one summer, sideways a foot a month via rhizomes). But my
cars don't rust and I drive them every day.

>     Went by the Sheetz on the way to fill up the Jeep last night and they were rolling the scoreboard on the gas prices up to $4.10 a gallon as I drove by. G

Just paid $4.59/gal at a discount place here. Filling the tank on my 63
American cost over $66! It'll be $5 by fall. I doubt it'll ever drop
below $4 again. Oil men in the white house, helping themselves and their
friends, thanks guys.