Re: [Amc-list] Craigslist: AMC Virgin 360 BLOCK - $75 (novi/walled lake,

Re: [Amc-list] Craigslist: AMC Virgin 360 BLOCK - $75 (novi/walled lake, MI)

Thanks for the pics on the virgin 360 block and used heads.  I'm not interested, but will forward this on to other AMCers to see if anyone else is.  Thanks.

Original URL:  http://detroit.craigslist.org/pts/712858295.html

Sincerely,
Greg Taylor :)  <><

And the testimony is this, that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have the life.  - 1 John 5:11-12