[Amc-list] AMC Turbocast II Wheels

I have six Turbocast wheels I need to sell as one lot
for $150 plus shipping.  Tires will have been removed
to reduce the shipping cost. They are good wheels
which need cleaning and polishing.  Four of the wheels
have the proper center caps which should shine up
well.  Located in Salinas, CA.  I don't have the
correct lug nuts to spare.  Please contact me off-list
if interested.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA