Re: [Amc-list] cruise home from todays show

Re: [Amc-list] cruise home from todays show

I finaly got my insurance straightened out today, though they think I live in Morgantown, NC 26508.

Note, they have everything correct including the zip, except they somehow decided I live in North Carolina!
I called and talked to them, their sending me out a new packet and assured me I'm covered...

Now that it's all done I'm O.K. for the year, but I'm thinking I will probably go back to Hagerty next year and just pay the extra. I've not seen a policy as well written or as easy to get signed up for then theirs.
   They allow everything to be done online and quickly, it costs anoth $30-40 a year, but I think it is probably worth it.

I'd have taken it for a ride this evening, but it's just to steenkin hot and humid.
Supposed to cool off 5 degrees and lower humidity after tomorrow, I'll get it out then!

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: d stohler <das24rules@xxxxxxxxx>