Re: [Amc-list] parts

Chad,
   If you have any mechanical ability, rebuild kits are cheap and come with excellent directions. If that doesn't work I have a 232 here with a carb I could rebuild  for you and ship it out.
   Davis

chad chadwick <chadchadwick@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
  hay anyone have a carburetor for 232 ,i think i need one for my 68 jave,
can't seam to get the motor to idle down. i just got the jave and it
started right up but at fell bore , i think the carb is shot, i tryed to
adjust it, but no luck thanks
chad

--
See Exclusive Videos: 10th Annual Young Hollywood Awards
http://www.hollywoodlife.net/younghollywoodawards2008/