[Amc-list] Off Topic ... Volvo 740 Turbo Wagon Questions ... please emai

[Amc-list] Off Topic ... Volvo 740 Turbo Wagon Questions ... please email me off list

Good morning all,
I've never had a Volvo, but since my 2000 Focus got totalled last Friday, I'm going tonight to look at a buddy's (best man in our wedding) Grandpa's 1990 740 Turbo wagon.  His grandpa was a stickler with cars, wanting them perfect, so he would dump gobs of $$$ to make them that way.
Here's what up with the car ... your feedback/recommendations OFF-LIST at amundaza@xxxxxxxxx
Car is apparently loaded with leather, heated seats, moon roof, 3rd row seating (not used), tinted windows, auto tranny.  It has 100,000 miles on it.  Before my buddy's grandpa died, he had a new paint job done (midnight black), all new A/C system installed, new exhaust and new tires ... about $4000 invested.
Apparently, the only thing needed is to fix and reinstall the tailgate trim, as some of the clips got broken, when removing it for the paint job.
For any of you that are Volvo experts, what things should I be looking for on this car, that could be potential problems?  This will be my daily driver, if I buy it.
Also, the blue book value on this car is $3450 in excellent condition, what would you think it to be worth, or what should I expect to pay, for it with all the updgades done?
Thanks all for the feedback!
Sincerely,
GregTaylor :)  <><
Oxford, MI
1989 Grand Wagoneer "Terminator 2": Water/Hydrogen Injection Coming Soon ... 330" AMC stroker V8. 5" lift 31" BFG A/T's. Killer32 front bumper