[Amc-list] 79 AMX A/C info, please!

I have a 79 AMX 258 4 spd with Factory Air (York Compressor).

I am replacing the Comnpressor this weekend before the Power Tour and had a couple of questions.

I am, also replacing the dryer, but not the condensor as I am having trouble finding one, the old one does not leak and the car has less the 45K miled on it,  opinions?  Part number/supplier for a condensor?

If memory serves me correctly this has an expansion valve not an orifice tube filter, right?

THere is so much confusing info concerning dealer installed or Factory installed like mine.

Thanks for your help!

Jesse