Re: [Amc-list] What's a really nice 1984 Eagle Sedan worth ??

Re: [Amc-list] What's a really nice 1984 Eagle Sedan worth ??

The delay going into reverse or drive will be related to the fact that the oil
flow in park isn't like being in gear or even neutral. If possible the trans
should be in neutral when idling.
I have a tranny that came without one of the pressure plugs installed. In park
it didn't matter 'cause there was no pressure but neutral or other gear had the
oil spraying out.

Ken

Quoting Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx: